Academic support, including information on recruiting new faculty and travel grants.
Recruiting a Diverse Faculty
Resources for recruiting female and minority candidates
The Pomona College Staff Council is a group of staff members who work to enhance the role of staff with the College community through meetings, communications, and events designed to foster both a voice and staff identity amongst all staff members.
Draper Center for Community Partnerships
Partnerships with local schools, programs for high school students...
Office of Institutional Research
The Office of Institutional Research conducts research to support planning and decision making processes at the College.
The mission of the Pomona College Alumni Association is to enrich and perpetuate the bonds between the College and those who have passed through her gates for their mutual support, growth, and benefit.
Consistent with its mission, the Pomona College Alumni Association aspires to:
- Support active, engaging, and relevant programming and networks at the regional community, faculty, and student level;
- Cultivate excitement for Pomona College and its traditions;
- Engage and connect with alumni who reflect the diversity of the College; and
- Identify and cultivate future Pomona College Alumni Association leaders.
Strategic Planning Priorities
Increase the diversity of alumni engaged in the life of the College and the activities of the Alumni Association.
This priority directly addresses the Association's third aspiration, diversity. Data shows that the current student body and more recent graduates are more economically and ethnically diverse than earlier generations of alumni. In order for the Association and the College to remain relevant to these younger alumni and students, the programming, leadership, and volunteer base of the Association must better reflect their diversity than that of earlier generations of alumni.
- Increase the degree to which engaged alumni reflect the diversity of the student body.
- Increase the degree to which Alumni Association activities reflect the diverse interests of the entire alumni body.
- Highlight the diversity of alumni.
- Align the diversity goals of the Alumni Association with those of the College.