Public Policy Analysis
By the end of the program, each student should be able to:
- Develop their own critically sound points of view about policy questions by engaging relevant research literature and applying the methods and approaches of policy analysis.
- Understand and critique both qualitative and quantitative evidence about policy issues.
- Design and conduct original empirical and normative policy research, including field work.
- Speak and write about these issues clearly and persuasively.
- Understand basics about the world of work and its connections to public policy.