Important Bridges Auditorium Policies
Resale of Tickets
Bridges Auditorium - Pomona College is not responsible for any tickets purchased through other than Bridges Auditorium Box Office and reserves the right to refuse entrance to these ticket holders. Therefore Bridges Auditorium - Pomona College is not responsible for refund or exchange of these tickets.
All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds unless a performance is canceled and not replaced. Refunds are made to the original purchaser. All performances and programs are subject to change without notice.
Exchanges must be completed 24 hours in advance of your purchased performance and ONLY APPLY TO THE RUN OF THE PROGRAM. No exchanges between programs. Fees may apply.
Tax-Deductible Ticket Donations
If you are unable to attend a performance, your tickets may be donated as a tax-deductible contribution. Acknowledgements will go out to the original purchaser.
If you have lost or misplaced your tickets, simply call the box office at (909) 607-1139. Your tickets will be reprinted. Fees may apply.
Tickets for Children
Children are welcome to attend most events at Bridges Auditorium, BUT EVERY PATRON MUST HAVE A TICKET REGARDLESS OF AGE. As a courtesy to other guests, please bear in mind that not all performances are appropriate for young children, particularly where silence is a prerequisite for full enjoyment of the artistic experience. Patrons are reminded that it is best to remove a crying or disruptive child to the lobby.
Bridges Auditorium is accessible to persons with disabilities. Both handicap parking and handicap seating are available. Patrons needing to take advantage of these locations are asked to contact Bridges Auditorium box office at (909) 607-1139 prior to the performance so that arrangements can be made in advance.
Photography and audio/video recording of any performance or the possession of such recording devices inside the theatre are strictly prohibited. Violations of this rule may result in eviction from the Auditorium at the discretion of management.
- As a courtesy to both patrons and performers, please turn off all electronic devices during performances.
- Theatrical smoke and special lighting effects are often used in presentations.
- In deference to the performers and other audience members, latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the house staff at an appropriate pause in the program.
- Please enjoy your food and drinks in the lobby only.
- Lost articles left inside the Auditorium may be claimed by calling (909) 607-1139.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the Auditorium.
- Bridges Auditorium does not have a dress code policy. You will see people wearing a wide range of work and business attire and others quite casual.