The Pomona College Career Development Office Library, with a collection of nearly 2,000 books, periodicals, videos, directories, and other materials, is one of the largest, most current, and comprehensive in the United States.
The Pomona College Career Development Office Resource Library, together with the Career Development Office Web, offers research and information tools in various mediums on career exploration, graduate school programs, and job search strategies.
The library serves students of The Claremont Colleges, alumni, and members of the community and provides resource materials for the CDO staff to advise, counsel, and supplement their work. Both the CDO Library and CDO Web offer thousands of current job listings in nearly every field. Materials on both mediums are updated regularly to bring you the most current information.
- Access to the collection is available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to noon and from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (8:00 a.m. to noon & 1:00 to 4:30 p.m. during summer break).
- Current Pomona College students can checkout non-reference materials for one week.
- The library does not have a reference librarian. Pomona College students should meet with a member of the staff during daily drop-in hours for research questions.
- Sorry, the collection is self-service for all other patrons and the staff is not available to respond to phone or email inquiries.
- All materials are arranged by call numbers for easy access.