The spring 2016 PCIP application is now available!
Please be sure to follow the instructions below before applying.
Applications are due by Tuesday, September 29th at 11:59pm PT.
Apply for PCIP
1. Attend an Information Session
Information sessions are NOT required to participate in PCIP; however, we strongly encourage students to attend and learn about the most current eligibility and application requirements.
Wednesday, September 2nd, 12:15 – 1:15pm PT, SCC 208
Tuesday, September 8th, 5:30 – 6:30pm PT, SCC 208
Thursday, September 17th, 12:15 – 1:15pm PT, SCC 208
Wednesday, September 23rd, 5:30 – 6:30pm PT, SCC 217
Tuesday, September 29th, 12:15 – 1:15pm PT, SCC 208
To RSVP for an Information Session, please log on to ClaremontConnect and search for “PCIP Information Session” under “Events” > “Workshops (7C)”.
If you are unable to attend an information session because you are off-campus, studying abroad, or have schedule conflicts, please watch these short informational videos. If you have questions after watching the informational videos, contact the Experiential Programs Manager at PCIP@pomona.edu.
2. Complete CareerBeam Activities
Log on to CareerBeam via ClaremontConnect:
- Complete the “Quick Profile” activity
- Complete the “Where Do I Start?” activity
- Complete the “Make a First Impression” activity by recording yourself answering at least THREE interview questions. Make sure to “SAVE” after recording each answer.
3. Submit a ClaremontConnect Application
- Log-on to ClaremontConnect
- Scroll over the “Opportunities (Jobs, Internships, On-Campus Recruiting)” tab
- Select “ClaremontConnect Opportunities (7Cs)”
- Search and apply for “PCIP – Spring 2016 **Pomona Only**” (Job ID: 16848400)
- Attach your resume AND cover letter (tailored for PCIP or a specific internship opportunity)
- Attach your unofficial transcript
4. Submit a Supplemental Questionnaire
- Complete the “Supplemental Questionnaire” linked to the ClaremontConnect posting
- Your application will not be accepted if you do not complete the supplemental questionnaire.
- Take the questionnaire seriously. The questions are intended to be thoughtful and well-written essay questions.
- You are able to resume your application IF you have cookies enabled and you use the same computer. It is recommended to save the answers to your questions in a Word document in case your application cannot be saved and returned to at a later time.