Spring 2016 applications are now closed. Fall 2016 applications and information sessions will be available beginning the first week of the spring 2016 semester. Fall 2016 applications are due Tuesday, February 16th at 11:59pm PT.
1. Attend an Information Session
Information sessions are NOT required to participate in PCIP; however, we strongly encourage students to attend and learn about the most current eligibility and application requirements.
Wednesday, September 2nd, 12:15 – 1:15pm PT, SCC 208
Tuesday, September 8th, 5:30 – 6:30pm PT, SCC 208
Thursday, September 17th, 12:15 – 1:15pm PT, SCC 208
Wednesday, September 23rd, 5:30 – 6:30pm PT, SCC 217
Tuesday, September 29th, 12:15 – 1:15pm PT, SCC 208
To RSVP for an Information Session, please log on to ClaremontConnect and search for “PCIP Information Session” under “Events” > “Workshops (7C)”.
If you are unable to attend an information session because you are off-campus, studying abroad, or have schedule conflicts, please watch these short informational videos. If you have questions after watching the informational videos, contact the Experiential Programs Manager at PCIP@pomona.edu.
2. Complete CareerBeam Activities
Log on to CareerBeam via ClaremontConnect:
- Complete the “Quick Profile” activity
- Complete the “Where Do I Start?” activity
- Complete the “Make a First Impression” activity by recording yourself answering at least THREE interview questions. Make sure to “SAVE” after recording each answer.
3. Submit a ClaremontConnect Application
- Log-on to ClaremontConnect
- Scroll over the “Opportunities (Jobs, Internships, On-Campus Recruiting)” tab
- Select “ClaremontConnect Opportunities (7Cs)”
- Search and apply for “PCIP – Spring 2016 **Pomona Only**” (Job ID: 16848400)
- Attach your resume AND cover letter (tailored for PCIP or a specific internship opportunity)
- Attach your unofficial transcript
4. Submit a Supplemental Questionnaire
- Complete the “Supplemental Questionnaire” linked to the ClaremontConnect posting
- Your application will not be accepted if you do not complete the supplemental questionnaire.
- Take the questionnaire seriously. The questions are intended to be thoughtful and well-written essay questions.
- You are able to resume your application IF you have cookies enabled and you use the same computer. It is recommended to save the answers to your questions in a Word document in case your application cannot be saved and returned to at a later time.