Fall 2016 applications are now available! Applications are due on Tuesday, February 16th at 11:59pm PT.
To help prepare your application in advance, please see the Blank Application Form.
1. Attend an Information Session (RSVP on ClaremontConnect)
Information sessions are NOT required to participate in PCIP; however, we strongly encourage students to attend and learn about the most current eligibility and application requirements.
- Wednesday, January 20th, 5:30 – 6:30pm PT, SCC 208
- Tuesday, January 26th, 5:30 – 6:30pm PT, SCC 217
- Thursday, February 4th, 12:15 – 1:15pm PT, SCC 208
- Thursday, February 11th, 5:30 – 6:30pm PT, SCC 217
- Tuesday, February 16th, 12:15 – 1:15pm PT, SCC 208
To RSVP for an Information Session, please log on to ClaremontConnect and search for “PCIP Information Session” under “Events” > “Workshops (7C)”.
If you are unable to attend an information session because you are off-campus, studying abroad, or have schedule conflicts, please watch these short informational videos. If you have questions after watching the informational videos, contact the Experiential Programs Manager at PCIP@pomona.edu.
2. Complete CareerBeam Activities
Log on to CareerBeam via ClaremontConnect:
- Complete the “Quick Profile” activity
- Complete the “Where Do I Start?” activity
- Click here if you need assistance with the CareerBeam Quick Profile and Where Do I Start? activities
- Complete the “Make a First Impression” activity by recording yourself answering 3 interview questions from the “PCIP Application” dropdown option.
Choose “PCIP Application” from the dropdown of interview types.
Make sure to “SAVE” after recording each answer.
Copy the link to your recorded interview responses. You will need it to complete the PCIP Application.
If you need assistance with CareerBeam, please refer to these step-by-step instructions.