Students who are interested in participating in PCIP must:
- Be a current Pomona College student in good standing and returning for the following semester.
- Submit an application by the advertised deadline each semester.
CPT is required for F-1 international students. F-1 international students are only eligible for CPT after completing one full academic year.
Students who are accepted to PCIP must:
- Attend a New Hire Orientation and complete all required paperwork.
- Secure an internship by the first week of classes.
- Abide by all expectations stated in the syllabus.
- Complete all assignments by the specified deadlines.
Learn more the PCIP application process.