How to Interview Well and Tell Your Story
DId you know Career Beam can help you prepare for Interviews?
Career Beam can help with:
Different Types of Interviews
Practicing your Interview
And much more...
Use your Pomona College email to Log in and get started!
The interview is essentially a two-way conversation between you and the employer. It allows the employer to find out if you are the best candidate for the position and it gives you the chance to determine if the organization is right for you. Walk into your interviews as prepared as you can be!
Case Interview Links & Resources
- BCG Interview Tips Tips and case examples for interviewing for business
- Case Questions Tips on how to interview to be a consultant
- Case Study Tips Case study tips from McKinsey
- Ace the Case [pdf] Case interviewing tips from Bain
- Team Leader game Are you ready to manage a team? Try out this online game from McKinsey.
- Interactive case interview from Oliver Wyman
- CaseInterview.com Tips on case interviewing
Log-on to ClaremontConnect to make an appointment for a practice interview at the CDO.
Interview Links & Resources
- Telephone Interviews [pdf]
- "Elevator" Pitch [pdf]
- Informational Interviews [pdf]
- On-Site Interviews [pdf]
- Case Interviews [pdf]
- Technical Interviews [pdf]