To Learn more about student organizations please visit Collegiate Link.
What is CollegiateLink?
CollegiateLink is our software platform for all your co-curricular involvement on campus.
Here’s what you get with CollegiateLink:
- A list of all 5C & Pomona clubs and organizations with which you can get connected
- 5C calendar of events for all student clubs/orgs, so you know what’s happening
- A personalized way to track your co-curricular involvement and out-of-classroom learning while at Pomona
- Create a co-curricular transcript that lists all involvement and roles you’ve had with clubs/orgs and other programs on campus.
- Online event registration tools for holding an event on the Pomona campus
How do I log in? Each student at the 5Cs can log into CollegiateLink through their home school’s portal. Just log into your portal as you normally would and click on the link for CollegiateLink. (You might have to do a bit of searching within the portal as each school has placed the link in a slightly different location on the portal.)
Here are the links for each school:
Pomona - https://my.pomona.edu/ics
Scripps - https://mycampus.scrippscollege.edu/ics
Pitzer - https://mycampus2.pitzer.edu/ics/
Personalize your profile. The first time you log in, the system will take your log on information and use it to create a simple profile for you. You can then upload a picture and enter other information about yourself…very similar to a Facebook profile. You can also list you interests and the system will suggest clubs that you might be interested in.
Join Organizations. Click on the organizations tab on the CollegiateLink homepage and you will see a list of organizations at the 5Cs. There are over 150 clubs/organizations to connect with. You can search by name, keywords or categories. Once you join an organization, that organization’s leader can list you as an officer, member, etc., and that membership or position will appear on your co-curricular transcript.