Download the Master Plan
- Pomona Master Plan [pdf] (15MB)
The goal of the facilities and land use master planning process is to create a road map for future development of the Pomona College campus. These planning efforts are also intended to provide a sound foundation for future strategic academic planning efforts. Specific planning objectives identified by the College included:
- Gain a better understanding of the adjacency/affinity issues that affect the academic mission of the College and a positive interface with our neighbors;
- Construct additional new science facilities at the east end of the current science precinct;
- Identify potential new building sites (for science or other disciplines) in the relatively less-developed southeastern portion of the campus; and
- Explore opportunities for renovating existing buildings in the heart of the academic portion of the campus in a manner that may better satisfy the mission of the College, such as relocating academic functions or departments based on both space and adjacency needs.