Several competitive fellowship and scholarship opportunities require you to apply first through Pomona. This page can help you identify opportunities that are right for you and learn how to apply.
Use the links below to browse through the various grants that require Pomona's endorsement.
- Beinecke Brothers Memorial Scholarship
- Boren Undergraduate Scholarship
- Carnegie Endowment
- Churchill Scholarship
- Downing Scholarship
- Ford Foundation Diversity Fellowships
- Fulbright Awards for Graduate Study
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship
- Goldwater Scholarship
- Madison Memorial Fellowship
- Marshall Scholarships
- Mitchell Scholarship
- National Science Foundation
- NCAA Postgraduate Scholarship
- Rhodes Scholarship
- Rotary Foundation Global Grants Scholarships
- Truman Scholarship
- Udall Scholarship
- Watson Fellowship
- Wilson-Rockefeller Fellowship
Once you've identified an opportunity to which you would like to apply, read its page carefully to learn about eligibility requirements, the application components Pomona requires, and the application's due date. Please note that due dates are usually refreshed during the fall semester, but dates from a previous year's cycle can give you an idea of about when this year's application will be due.
Most of the grants that require Pomona's endorsement have specific faculty advisors. These advisors are listed on each grant's page. Feel free to contact either the specific faculty advisor(s) or the fellowships advisor, Jennifer Locke, with any questions that you have.