Enrollment and Demographic Trends
- Trends by sex [pdf]
- Trends by race/ethnicity - total student body [pdf]
- Trends by race/ethnicity - first-fime, full-time freshmen [pdf]
- Trends by income - Pell [pdf]
High-impact practices [pdf] are associated with deep, transformative learning for students. They are practices that demand substantial time and effort, require meaningful interaction with faculty and peers, facilitate engagement with diverse perspectives, and provide frequent, substantive feedback to students. Participation in selected high impact activities (research with faculty, study abroad, internships), as reported on the Senior Survey, is compared with a national sample.
Information on completed majors is regularly updated and made available via the Registrar's Office.
Graduation and Retention
- By Sex [pdf]
- By Race: Graduating cohorts 2005 to current [pdf]
- By Race: Graduating cohorts 1996-2004 [pdf]
- By Financial Aid Category [pdf]