The EcoDesk provides sustainability resources to North Campus residents with a convenient location in Walker Lounge.
Hours: Sunday through Wednesday, 8-10 pm.
Come by to check out a drying rack, compost bucket, or sustainability-themed film, to pick up your Greenware order if you requested the EcoDesk as a pickup location, to get a free CFL lightbulb, or to have your sustainability questions answered! If you want to browse the clothes in FreeCoop or drop off used clothes of your own, just ask the EcoRep on duty to open the door.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Check back for more information in the fall!
- Blaisdell: Davey Holmes '16
- Gibson: Aidan Orly '16
- Harwood: Madeline McGauhey '16
- Lyon: Maritza Padilla '16
- Mudd: Thom Trieu '16
- Wig: Maddi Cowen '16
- North Campus Eco Desk: Jamie Garcia '14 and Harry Mann '16
- Up the Yangtze (2008)
- Our Daily Bread (2005)
- Green Horns (2010)
- Bag It (2011)
- Carbon Nation (2011)
- 2009 Earthship Seminar (2009)
- The Economics of Happiness (2011)
- Gasland (2010)
- The Gleaners and I (2002)
- Homegrown Revolution (2008)
- Shattered Sky (2012)
- Truck Farm (2011)
- Unstoppable: Make Climate Change History (2007)
- Waste Land (2010)