Application Checklist and Forms
- Early Decision Agreement (students applying ED1 and ED2 only)
- Common Application
- Pomona College Writing Supplement (automatically provided through the Common Application when selecting Pomona as a recipient of your application)
- Application fee of $70. Please contact our office if this fee will present a financial hardship.
- Secondary School Report (available through the Common Application Web site)
- School Report Supplement [pdf] (Only required for some students. See form for instructions.)
- Two Teacher Evaluations/Recommendations (submitted via Common Application)
- Official Transcripts including mid-term grades
- Entrance Examination Results - SAT and two SAT Subject Tests or ACT Scores
- Special Interest Supplements for natural science, social science, math, music, theatre, visual arts or dance. All supplementary materials should be submitted using Slideroom.com. Instructions may be found on the Special Interest Supplements page.
Transfer and International Students
Please visit the following link for International Applicants Information.