These deadlines require receipt of: the Common Application; application fee or waiver; the School Report; the School Report Supplement (only required for some students); teacher recommendations; official transcripts; entrance examination results (SAT Reasoning Test and SAT Subject Tests or the ACT); as well any of the optional forms you choose to submit.
|Early Decision 1||November 1
||December 15||January 1|
|Early Decision 2||January 1||February 15||March 1|
|Regular Decision||January 1||April 1||May 1|
These interviews must be completed by
- November 15 for Early Decision I candidates.
- The December 18 for Early Decision II and Regular Decision candidates.
Requests for alumni interviews must be made by:
- November 1 for Early Decision I candidates.
- December 1 for Early Decision II and Regular Decision candidates.
- The Mid-Year Report is due Feb. 15.
- A final transcript showing graduation is due July 1.
International Application Deadlines
Deadlines for students studying outside the United States are the same as those for all other students if filed electronically. International students should plan to submit paper materials early enough to accommodate sometimes-slow global mail service.
|February 1||April 1||May 1|