Why do we do interviews? Because we know that you're so much more than your college application.
If you're thinking about applying, we recommend you interview with an admissions officer, senior interviewer, or with an alumni representative.
- To schedule an on-campus interview, please register online at least three weeks in advance. You may need to register earlier when scheduling an interview for November or December. You can interview as early as the spring of junior year, but you should wait until the summer before or the fall of senior year. Conversations closer to when you apply are more informative and current.
Can't Visit Campus?
If you live outside the area and can't visit the campus for an interview, you can request an alumni interview. We make no distinction between alumni interviews and those that take place on campus. If you've already had an on-campus interview, or have one scheduled, you may not request an alumni interview.
International Student Interviews
We recommend you arrange either an alumni interview (limited availability) or one with a private service that conducts and records interviews.
There may be a cost for third-party services, which is why interviews aren't required. In cases where the fee is prohibitive, fee waivers are available by contacting email@example.com. We accept:
- The conversation will be reviewed by the Admissions Office, NOT by the interviewing service.
- If you already scheduled an alumni interview, you may not submit a third-party interview.
- If you're attending high school in the United States, please schedule an on-campus or alumni interview.
- Third-party interviews, like InitialView, aren't conducted by our staff or alumni. The interviewer can't answer Pomona-specific questions.