An overnight visit provides one of the best ways to see Pomona up close.
High school seniors and transfer applicants may stay overnight in a residence hall as the guest of a current student. Visits are generally available Sunday through Thursday nights during the fall semester. We provide visitors with:
- A visitor's ID
- Meal passes for dining halls
- Library and athletics facilities passes
- Cots and linens
Hosts can take visitors to their classes, or visitors can select classes of interest from schedules available in the Office of Admissions.
- We must receive your request at least two weeks before the requested date.
- We can only accommodate visitors for one night.
- We reserve overnight stays on a first-come, first-served basis. We can't guarantee availability.
- Overnight stays are offered Sunday through Thursday nights. Visitors can't stay overnight on Friday or Saturday. We can suggest some local hotels for those days.
How to Schedule an Overnight Visit
Complete the online Overnight Visit Request Form, at least two weeks before your requested date.
You will receive information about your student host shortly before your stay.