2012-2013 Overnight Visit Schedule
- Fall Overnight Stays begin September 29th and end December 7th. (Monday-Thursday)
- Spring Overnight Stays begin February 4th and end March 14th. (Monday-Thursday)
- April stays are available for admitted students only, and are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. (Sunday-Thursday)
Prospective students who are in their senior year of high school and transfer applicants may arrange to stay overnight in a residence hall as the guest of a current student. An overnight visit provides one of the best ways to see Pomona up close. Visitors will be provided a visitor's ID and meal passes for the dining halls, passes for the libraries and athletic facilities, as well as cots and linens. Visitors may accompany their hosts to classes or select classes of interest from course schedules available in the Office of Admissions.
- Currently, we can only accommodate students for one night, and we must receive your request at least TWO WEEKS prior to the requested date.
- Overnight stays are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. We cannot guarantee availability.
- Overnight stays are offered Monday through Thursday nights (Sunday nights also available for admitted students in April); we are not able to accommodate students to stay overnight during the weekend, but please visit our Local Accommodations page for information on nearby lodgings.
To schedule an overnight visit:
- Submit your visit request. You may request an overnight visit one of two ways:
- Complete the online Overnight Visit Request Form, at least two weeks before your requested date.
- If you cannot complete the online form, please call the Office of Admissions at 909-621-8134 and speak with a staff member who will take your information.
- Complete the Overnight Hosting Waiver Form [pdf] , which should be submitted at the same time as the request form. The completed, signed waiver should be faxed to the Office of Admissions at 909-621-8952, or scanned and e-mailed to Sheri Shepherd. You MUST submit this waiver! Without it, you will not be allowed to stay overnight.
If there are any questions, please email our administrative coordinator Sheri Shepherd.
The Office of Admissions can suggest hotels and motels within a few minutes of campus. Please call 909-621-8732 for more information, or refer to the Campus Visits [pdf] brochure.