Reasons to Support the Senior Class Gift
- It's the right thing to do!
- Tuition and fees cover just 52% of the actual cost of a Pomona education, meaning our education was subsidized by alumni who came before us and who support the Annual Fund. Let's return the favor and invest in tomorrow's students!
- For the cost of a CD, DVD, a grande mocha or a beer, we can make a real difference in the future of Pomona College. A gift, no matter the amount, contributes to the success of our class gift.
- You may make your gift in honor of people who have been positive influences and made a difference in your life at Pomona.
- As a young alum, your Senior Class Gift benefits you and Pomona College. Your participation enhances Pomona's outstanding reputation, which increases the value of your degree because greater alumni participation will enable Pomona to achieve a higher national ranking.
- Our class gift will help prepare students for today's competitive job market by providing them with internships, co-ops and research experience.
- Our class gift helps the College's numerous academic and co-curricular programs supported by the Annual Fund, which enhances the overall Pomona experience.
- If our class achieves more than 78% participation, or raises $6,488, it will obtain the record for the class with the highest participation, or the largest Senior Class Gift, and a tree will be planted recognizing our achievement.
- Our class will continue the tradition of giving back, and help to set the standard for future graduating classes, guaranteeing success for the Annual Fund for years to come.