Faculty and Staff
Throughout Pomona's history, it has relied on gifts to the Annual Fund from alumni, parents and friends to help cover the operating costs of the College. Their efforts have paid off.
The support and generosity of the College's alumni, parents and friends have afforded generations of students a premier liberal arts education at one of the few schools in the nation to offer need-blind admissions. Pomona continues to offer students the opportunity to learn from a faculty of distinguished teachers and scholars, in exceptional campus-wide facilities, in an enriching residential community.
The faculty and staff of Pomona College are a unique and special group of people with a strong tradition of pride, and they support both students and the College.
Annual gifts from Pomona College faculty and staff provide necessary monies for programs, services and many essential extras that are not built into an annual budget. Many have seen firsthand the positive effect of private support in the classroom, the laboratory, in research or administration, and in technical services and office support. Computer resources and upgrades, faculty and student support, scholarships and program operating funds have all been made possible through the Annual Fund.
Your contribution, joined with gifts from nearly 10,000 donors, will contribute to an even stronger future for Pomona College and its deserving students.
Your support will continue this tradition for future generations of students.
There are four ways to make a contribution:
- Complete an employee payroll deduction form [pdf] to have a portion of your gift automatically deducted from each paycheck.
- Send a personal check made payable to "Pomona College" to:
- The Office of Alumni and Constituent Engagement, 333 N. College Way, Claremont, CA 91711.
- Charge your gift to your MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover:
- Securely online.
- Toll-free: 1-888-736-9425 / Campus ext. 18142.
- Give a gift of appreciated securities.
If you have questions please visit our FAQ page or call 1-888-736-9425 or ext. 18142.