As panels, workshops and events become available they will be posted here!
03/27/19 Guest Speaker Maryam Kia-Keating, Ed.M, Ph.D.
Location: Hahn 101 at Pomona College
About: Professor Kia-Keating is a clinical psychologist visiting from UC Santa Barbara. Her talk is titled "Ethics and Empowerment after Forced Migration: Participatory Co-Design of Programs for and with Refugees and Immigrants”
03/08/19 Symposium on Neuroeconomics
Time: 3:15pm – 5:30pm
Location: Argue Auditorium in the Millikan Building at Pomona College.
About: Neuroeconomics is an interdisciplinary field which uses neuroscience and psychology to understanding economic decision-making. The program will include a Q&A session as well as an intermission with a variety of refreshments.
- Giorgio Coricelli, Ph.D. from the University of Southern California
- Alison Harris, Ph.D. from Claremont McKenna College
- John Monterosso, Ph.D. from the University of Southern California
10/16/18 Clinical Panel: "Which Helping Profession is Best for You?"
- Anneka Busse, PsyD Monsour Counseling Center. B.A. from CSU Channel Islands, M.M.F.T. from the University of Southern California, Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from Pepperdine University. Contact: email@example.com
- Catherine Caporale, PhD, MFT Training Director / Clinical Supervisor at The Clinebell Institute. B.A. Pitzer College, MFT Azusa Pacific, PhD from Chicago School of Professional Psych. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ildiko Hodde, MD Psychiatrist, Kaiser Permanente .Semmelweis Medical University - Semmelweis Orvostudomanyi Egyetem Budapest, Hungary
- Adrienne Kijak, LCSW Private practice, Claremont. B.A. from Hampshire College, M.A. in art therapy George Washington University, M.A. in clinical social work from Loyola University in Chicago, IL Contact: email@example.com
- Kristina Post, PhD University of La Verne, Asst Professor of Psychology. B.A. Psychology and Computer Applications and Ph.D., University of Notre Dame. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org