For Class Years 2001 to Present, there is already a Handshake account created just for you. Simply:
- Go to the Handshake Website
- Click on ‘Pomona College Sign On’
- Enter your Pomona College Student single sign-on credentials
- If you do not remember your username, please contact the Registrar’s Office to verify your identity
For Class Years prior to 2001, you will have to create an account through Handshake with your alpha-numeric Pomona MyMail email address. Please note, if you graduated from Pomona in or prior to 2000, you may not have a MyMail email address.
- Your MyMail address is the firstname.lastname@example.org address.
- If you have not already done so, you will need to recover or activate your Pomona account:
- If you do not remember your password, click “Forgotten Password”
- If you are activating it for the first time, click “Activate Account”
- You will be prompted to provide your username (e.g. ces02000), your last name, and your Pomona ID number.
- If you do not remember your username and/or Pomona ID number, please contact the Registrar’s Office to verify your identity.
- Once the process is complete, you will receive credentials to access your Pomona MyMail account.
- Log into your email account.
- With your MyMail now activated, you may go to Handshake and create a Student/Alumni account.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email in your newly activated Pomona MyMail account.
If you have any questions, please email the Career Development Office.