Interested in relocating across the United States? Curious about working in another country? Going Global can help! Begin your search for country-specific career and employment resources for more than 80 locations, over 40 country guides and 47 U.S./Canada city guides.
The guides are written by in-country career experts and updated annually. Topic areas include:
- Job search resources
- Work permit/visa regulations
- County-specific resume/CV guidelines and examples
- Interview and cultural advice
- Employment outlook/industry trends
- Professional and social networking groups
In addition to the guides, Going Global features:
- The H1B Plus database, which provides a list of all Department of Labor H1B visa applications by job title, occupation, company, location and wage
- Over 16 million worldwide job and internship listings (updated daily)
- 450,000+ corporate profiles (updated quarterly)
Access GOINGLOBAL through Handshake, listed under the “Resources” section.