Spring 2017 applications are now available! Applications are due on Friday, September 30th at 5:00pm PT
1. Attend an Information Session (RSVP on ClaremontConnect)
If you are studying off-campus, or cannot attend an information session, please watch the informational videos. If you have any questions, please contact the Assistant Director of Experiential Learning at PCIP@pomona.edu.
If you have questions after watching the informational videos, contact the Assistant Director of Experiential Learning at PCIP@pomona.edu.
- Tuesday, 9/13, 5:00-5:30 pm PT, SCC 217
- Thursday, 9/15, 12:15-12:45 pm PT, Frank Blue Dining Room
- Wednesday, 9/21, 4:00-4:30 pm, SCC 208
- Tuesday, 9/27, 5:15 – 5:45 pm, SCC 208
Wednesday, 9/28, 4:00-4:30 pm, SCC 208
2. Complete CareerBeam Video Interview
Log on to CareerBeam via ClaremontConnect:
- Complete the “Make a First Impression” activity by recording yourself answering 3 interview questions from the “PCIP Application” dropdown option.
Choose “PCIP Application” from the dropdown of interview types.
Make sure to “SAVE” after recording each answer.
Copy the link to your recorded interview responses. You will need it to complete the PCIP Application.