1. Attend an Information Session (RSVP on ClaremontConnect)
If you are studying off-campus, or cannot attend an information session, please watch the informational videos. If you have any questions, please contact PCIP@pomona.edu. If you are a Pomona College student and do not have a meal plan, but would like to attend an information session in the dining hall, please email PCIP@pomona.edu.
- Wednesday, 1/18/17, 12:15 p.m. PT, Frank Blue
- Tuesday, 1/24/17, 5:30 p.m. PT, Frary South
- Thursday, 2/2/17, 5:30 p.m. PT, Frank Blue
- Thursday, 2/9/17, 4:30 p.m. PT, SCC 208
- Tuesday, 2/14/17, 12:15 p.m. PT, Frank Blue
2. Complete CareerBeam Video Interview
Log on to CareerBeam via ClaremontConnect:
- Complete the “Make a First Impression” activity by recording yourself answering 3 interview questions from the “PCIP Application” dropdown option.
Choose “PCIP Application” from the dropdown of interview types, select "3" questions, and answer the following questions:
Tell me about yourself.
What can you contribute to an organization?
Tell me about a time you did not succeed and how you overcame it.
NOTE: It is important that you do not click "Skip Question" or "Different Question". "Skip Question" will completely skip the question and you will not answer the correct number of questions, and "Different Question" will ask you a question that is not part of the application.
Make sure to “SAVE” after recording each answer.
Copy the link to your recorded interview responses. You will need it to complete the PCIP Application.
If you are having trouble accessing CareerBeam, please record yourself answering the 3 questions above. Save the recordings to a cloud-based folder that allows shareable links (Google Drive, Box, etc.). Finally, copy and paste the shareable link to the cloud-based folder in to your application.
3. Submit a PCIP Application
- Complete the application form with your information. Copy and paste the link to your video interview.
- Upload your cover letter (tailored to the PCIP job description)
- Upload your résumé (tailored to the PCIP job description)
- Upload your unofficial transcript.