Fall 2016 applications are now available! Applications are due on Tuesday, February 16th at 11:59pm PT.
To help prepare your application in advance, please see the Blank Application Form.
1. Attend an Information Session (RSVP on ClaremontConnect)
Information sessions are NOT required to participate in PCIP; however, we strongly encourage students to attend and learn about the most current eligibility and application requirements.
If you are unable to attend an information session because you are off-campus, studying abroad, or have schedule conflicts, please watch these short informational videos. If you have questions after watching the informational videos, contact the Experiential Programs Manager at PCIP@pomona.edu.
2. Complete CareerBeam Activities
Log on to CareerBeam via ClaremontConnect:
- Complete the “Quick Profile” activity
- Complete the “Where Do I Start?” activity
- Click here if you need assistance with the CareerBeam Quick Profile and Where Do I Start? activities
- Complete the “Make a First Impression” activity by recording yourself answering 3 interview questions from the “PCIP Application” dropdown option.
Choose “PCIP Application” from the dropdown of interview types.
Make sure to “SAVE” after recording each answer.
Copy the link to your recorded interview responses. You will need it to complete the PCIP Application.