Students who are interested in participating in PCIP must:
- Be a current Pomona College student in good standing and returning for the following semester.
- Submit an application by the advertised deadline each semester.
CPT is required for F-1 international students. F-1 international students are only eligible for CPT after completing one full academic year.
Students who are accepted to PCIP must:
- Attend an PCIP Orientation and complete all required paperwork.
- Secure an internship by the first week of classes.
- Abide by all expectations stated in the syllabus.
- Complete all assignments by the specified deadlines.
Learn more the PCIP application process.
Based on the size of your stipend and the items you spend the money on, there may be tax implications. The IRS considers the award as income to the recipient. When filing tax returns, it may be required to report the amount of the award. Please consult a tax professional with any questions or assistance. Visit the Financial Aid website to learn more.