Handshake is our career information and web-based recruiting system, to utilize a variety of online services for Sagehens and Recruiters!
Did you know that 80% of students who fill out their profile are messaged by a recruiter?
Please complete your profile! To make things simpler: these are three most critical items to kickstart your Handshake profile. (These can all be found in the “Your Interests” section under “My Profile.”)
- Job Type: Indicate whether you’re looking for an internship, part-time, or full-time position.
- Location: Select the cities where you’d like to work, and Handshake will show you jobs in that area.
- Job Role: Choose positions you would like to explore, like marketing associate, research assistant, data analyst, etc.
- “Follow” employers of interest: By following an employer, you’ll be alerted when they post anything new.
Resources in Handshake include:
- Career counseling appointments
- On-Campus job listings
- Pomona College Internship Program (PCIP) info and listings
- CDO Industry Job Search Directory
- Non-PCIP internship opportunities
- Part and full-time job postings for students and alumni
- On-Campus Recruiting info, listings, employers presentations and more
- Graduate/professional school presentations
- Pomona College Career & Internship Fair and other fairs held throughout the year
- Career program and event announcements
- Event Calendar for students and alumni