Visit the Handshake Calendar frequently to keep up on the CDO's most current listings of events, programs, and recruiting information including programs held at Claremont McKenna, Harvey Mudd, Pitzer and Scripps Colleges.
May 7 - May 11, 2018
Have a great summer Sagehens!
Here are some things you may want to do over break:
• Look for internships and full-time positions on Handshake and LACN
• Update your resume and cover letter
• Create or update your LinkedIn page and connect with Sagehen Alumni
• Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to stay up to date on CDO news
• CDO staff is here over the summer to assist you - virtual or in person appointments can be scheduled via Handshake
Travelers Veteran Virtual Career Fair
Thursday, May 10th, 2018, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm EDT, Virtual
Travelers is currently looking for Catastrophe Response Team Members and the starting pay is $60,000 per year. Learn more about this role and be sure to attend their virtual career fair.
McKinsey & Company Diversity Webinar Series: Intro to McKinsey and Consulting
Friday, May 11th 2018, 4:00 pm EDT - 5:00 pm EDT, Virtual Webinar
First in a series of webinars being hosted this spring and summer for diverse students interested in learning more about the firm, consulting, diversity, and the importance of mentorship.
RESOURCE OF THE WEEK
Grappling with what to do after college? Wanting to understand your path of choice better? SagePost47 has Pomona alumni mentors who have done it all before and can provide the mentorship and guidance from a place of past experience. Connect Today!