Class Years 2001 to Present
We already have a Handshake account created for you, just follow the steps below to access it:
- Go to https://pomona.joinhandshake.com/ and click the blue button that says "Pomona College Sign On".
- Enter your Pomona student single sign-on login credentials when you are redirected to The Claremont Colleges Central Authentication Service page.
- You will then be automatically connected to your Handshake account.
- If you do not remember your username, please contact the Registrar’s Office to verify your identity.
Class Years prior to 2001
You must create an account through Handshake with your alpha-numeric Pomona MyMail email address:
- If you graduated from Pomona in or prior to 2000, you may not have a MyMail email account.
- Your MyMail address is the email@example.com address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you have not already done so, you will need to recover or activate your Pomona account by going to https://mypassword.pomona.edu:
- If you do not remember your password, click “Forgotten Password”.
- If you are activating it for the first time, click “Activate Account”.
- You will be prompted to provide your username (e.g. ces02000), your last name, and your Pomona ID number.
- If you do not remember your username and/or Pomona ID number, please contact the Registrar’s Office to verify your identity. Once you have been verified, they will provide you with your username and/or Pomona ID number so you can resume the “Activate Account” process.
- Once the process is complete, you will receive credentials to access your Pomona MyMail account.
- You can log into your email account by going to mymail.pomona.edu.
- With your MyMail now activated, go to https://pomona.joinhandshake.com/register and create a Student/Alumni account.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email in your newly activated Pomona MyMail account.
If you have any questions, please email the Career Development Office.