Thank you for your interest in partnering with Pomona College to fill your open positions on Handshake!
Pomona College is one of seven colleges that make up the Claremont College Consortium offering a combined recruiting program uniquely designed to provide you access to seven, highly selective schools (5 undergraduate and 2 graduate schools). With us, you can tap into a talented pool of over 6,000 students skilled in creative and critical thinking, problem-solving, research and communication.
Please note your position only needs to be posted at one school in order to provide access to students and alumni from all seven schools.
To create an account to advertise your open positions to all students and alumni on Handshake, just follow the steps below. If you already created an account, login here.
- Create an Employer account on Handshake.
Note: You must use an email address with a valid business domain. Accounts created using email addresses with non-business domains will not be approved (i.e. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.).
- Click the "Employer" button which will trigger the employer registration form to appear.
- Complete the employer registration form and click “Sign Up”.
- You will receive an email to confirm your email address before you can continue the registration process.
- Complete the registration process and don’t forget to connect with Pomona College!
Since Pomona College is one of seven colleges that make up the Claremont College Consortium, you will automatically be connected to the other six colleges (Claremont McKenna, Harvey Mudd, Pitzer, Scripps, Claremont Graduate University, and Keck Graduate Institute) when you connect with Pomona College.
If you have any questions, please contact the Career Development Office at (909) 621-8144 or email@example.com.