- Describe the company/organization in detail. Draw from their website and/or the posted description of the opportunity.
Do NOT copy and paste from the company/organization website.
- What do you hope to learn or gain from your summer experience? Please specifically address how this experience relates to your career interests.
- What have you done so far to explore your career interests?
- What will be your major responsibilities during the summer experience?
- Who will be supervising your experience?
Additional Essays for the International Application
- Describe any courses you have taken or research you have conducted, that relate to, or inform your knowledge of the culture, language, religion, politics, etc. of the country in which your experience will take place.
- Consider your background and experiences, how these shape your perceptions and interactions with the world, and how others in turn perceive and interact with you: how might your identity/identities & that of others in the country you are going to impact your summer abroad?
- What do you plan to do outside of your proposed summer experience opportunity to ensure you get the most out of your time abroad? Describe any research you've done on the city/town/region you may be living in and how you plan to engage in community/communities around you.
*Responses must be between 200-500 words.