The Draper Center employs 15-20 student coordinators each year. Student Coordinators lead and support community work on and off campus. Each student coordinator is charged with planning and implementation of their program. In addition, student coordinators manage their program budget and petition ASPC for funding. Coordinators are also responsible for volunteer recruitment and overall publicity of their program activities. Draper Center programs align with at least one of four areas of focus: community engagement, educational outreach, community-based research, and native initiatives.
Draper Center student coordinator expectations:
- Create a welcoming and service oriented atmosphere, being receptive to folks who come to the office
- Have an understanding of all Draper Center Programs in order to guide and answer general questions from interested students, staff, faculty, and community members
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Complete monthly reports to assess program outcomes
- Use, maintain, and share the Draper Center email
Pomona College Academy for Youth Success (PAYS) Summer Program Staff
PAYS offers the following positions for Pomona College students and undergraduate PAYS alumni.