The Apple iOS is a mobile operating system for iPhones and iPads. AirPrint is a new feature now available with the iOS which allows users to print from the iPhone and iPad over a wireless network. You can simply connect your device to the network to which the printer is connected, and then directly print using the printer.
The printer and application must support the AirPrint feature. HP ePrint printers provide support for this feature. You can visit your printer’s website to check if the printer supports the AirPrint feature. Safari, Mail, and Photos are some applications that support the AirPrint feature.
To use the AirPrint feature:
- Connect your device to the network to which the printer is connected.
- Open the application that supports the AirPrint feature.
- Open the page you want to print.
Example: In Safari, browse to the page you want to print. In Photos, open the photo you want to print.
- In the ‘Share’ menu, click the ‘Print’ icon Inline Image. (The ‘Printer Options’ screen appears.)
- Select the supported printer and select the number of copies you want to print.
- Tap the ‘Print’ button.