Go to the Sakai home page
- Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox 43 or higher
- Google Chrome 50, 51, and 52
Logging In: Pomona and Claremont Colleges Users
Click the “Login” button at the top right of the Sakai home page. You will go to the CAS login page.
Choose from the “select your college” pulldown. Enter your username and password, and click “login.”
If you are unable to log on, or have forgotten your network password, please contact ITS.
Logging In: Pomona Portal
You can log in to Sakai through the Pomona portal with your Pomona network user ID. Once logged in to the portal, choose Sakai on the “Academics” screen.
Logging In: Auditors and Guests
Click the button at top-right for “Guest Login”
Enter your email address and temporary password
Once you login, change your temporary password:
- Click “My Workspace” tab along the top of the Sakai page
- Click “Account” tool in the Menu Bar at right
- Click “Modify Details” button and enter a new password
- Click “Update Details” to save password
If you forget your guest password:
- Click the “Reset Guest Password” link.
- Enter the email address that you use as your login name for Sakai and click the “Send Password” button.
- You will receive a password reset link by email
At the upper right is a Logout link which allows you to log out of the Sakai system. To prevent unauthorized access to your sites after you are finished working, be sure to logout and then close all open browser windows.
More Sakai Help
- Sakai: Getting Started
- Sakai: Tips and Tricks
- Sakai: Training and Support
- Extensive manuals for Sakai at The Claremont Colleges
Context-sensitive help is also available throughout the Sakai system by clicking on the small green question icon on every screen.