Visit the DUO self-service page and login with your Pomona credentials. Click on the Start Setup button.
- Choose Your Authentication Device Type: Select the type of device you'd like to enroll and click Continue. We recommend using a smartphone for the best experience, but you can also enroll a landline telephone, or iOS/Android tablets.
- Type Your Phone Number: Select your country from the drop-down list and type your phone number. Use the number of your smartphone, landline, or cell phone that you'll have with you when you're logging in to a DUO-protected service.
- Choose Platform: Choose your device's operating system and click Continue.
- Install DUO Mobile to your mobile device: DUO Mobile is an app that runs on your smartphone and helps you authenticate quickly and easily. Without it you'll still be able to log in using a phone call or text message, but for the best experience we recommend that you use DUO Mobile. Follow the platform-specific instructions on the screen to install DUO Mobile. After installing our app return to the enrollment window and click I have DUO Mobile.
- Activate DUO Mobile: On iPhone and Android activate DUO Mobile by scanning the barcode with the app's built-in barcode scanner. Follow the specific instructions for your device. The "Continue" button is clickable after you scan the barcode successfully.
- Add Your Office Landline: Click +Add another device and add your desk phone (this is a backup just in case you forget your cell phone).
- Test DUO Push Functionality: Now that you are enrolled in DUO, point your browser to any service that is behind CAS (Central Authentication Service). These include: Sakai, Kronos, The Portal, Workday etc. Click the box that says Remember me for 30 days * and select Send Me a Push.
- Check your cell phone, you should have received a push notification to the DUO App. Select the Approve button.
- You are all set.
* The 30 days is per computer, and per browser. If you frequently use many computers or browsers, you will have to click the remember me for 30 days