- United We Dream
- Dream Educational Empowerment Program (DEEP)
- Pre-Health Dreamers
- Act on a Dream
- Educators for Fair Consideration
- U.S. Dept. of Education Resource List
Scholarships & Opportunities
- The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans
- Knight-Hennessy Scholars Fellowship
- Orange County Immigrant Youth United Scholarship
- Microsoft STEM Scholarship
- United Health Foundation/NMF Diverse Medical Scholars Program
- Ford Foundation Fellowship Programs
- List of Graduate Scholarships and Fellowships
- Pre-Health Dreamers Health Internships List
- Scholarships for Health-Related Graduate Programs
- My (Un) Documented Life Scholarship List
- Scholarships Available to Undocumented Students
- MALDEF Scholarship Resource Guide
- Determine If You Qualify for Federal Student Aid
- Financial Aid for Undocumented Graduate Students
- AAMC Webinar: Supporting Financial Success of DACA and Undocumented Medical Students
- California Health Professions Repayment Program
- Admission Policies of Medical Schools Open to Undocumented and DACA Applicants
- Funding is available through the Dean of Students Office for DACA and Advanced Parole Fees. Learn more information about this funding and other Pomona College funding sources.
- California bill SB 1139 enacted on September 28, 2016 makes all students eligible for health services professional programs, regardless of immigration status, by granting access to existing state funds.
- ADEA adds DACA as an option within the Associated American Dental Schools Application Service (AADSAS) beginning with the 2016 application cycle.
- AAMC adds DACA as an option within the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) on June 28, 2015.
- The AAMC Fee Assistance Program (FAP) available to DACA students, effective January 1, 2015.