April 20, 2023
Questions you might like to ask the representatives
Campus and Community Environment
- What is special about the character and ambiance of your school?
- What do students like most about your school? Least?
- Describe the on- and off-campus housing opportunities for students.
- What opportunities are available for prospective or admitted students to visit your campus?
Employment of Graduates
- What kinds of jobs do your graduates take after completion of your program?
- What career services are offered to students and graduates?
- What percentage of graduates practice in the region around your school?
- How do you help students and graduates find jobs outside the region?
- How would you describe faculty-student relationships at your school?
- What type of academic support does your institution provide to students?
- What clinical opportunities are offered at your school?
The Admission Process
- How does your school review applications?
- What do you look for in a personal statement?
- Is there an advantage in applying early?
- Does your school have “early action” or “early decision”?
- What does diversity mean at your school?
- Does your school have active student organizations that support diverse students?
- How does diversity translate into your classrooms?
- Do you offer merit or need-based scholarships or grants? If so, what criteria do you use?
- What is the estimated cost of attendance at your school?
- Do you have a loan repayment assistance program for graduates who go into a high need area?
Schools and Professional Programs
|School Name||Professional Program(s)|
|A.T. Still University||Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Dental Medicine, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant, Occupational Therapy, Doctor of Audiology, Speech-Language Pathology|
|American University of Antigua College of Medicine||Doctor of Medicine (MD)|
|Boston University School of Public Health||Public Health, MS, PhD, DrPH|
|California Health Science University||Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Pharmacy|
|California State University, Northridge||Communication Disorders & Sciences (Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology)|
|Centro Estudios Universitarios, Inc / CENEU||CENEU's Medical Spanish Immersion Programs|
|Chapman University||Pharmacy, MS/PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|Claremont Graduate University||Community & Global Health Program|
|Creighton University Phoenix Health Science Campus||Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Pharmacy|
|Creighton University School of Medicine||Doctor of Medicine (MD)|
|California University of Science & Medicine||Doctor of Medicine (MD) and MS Biological Science|
|Duke University School of Medicine||Doctor of Medicine (MD)|
|Emory University: Rollins School of Public Health||Public Health|
|Idaho College of Osteopathic Medicine||Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)|
|Kaiser Permanente Bernard J. Tyson School of Medicine||Doctor of Medicine (MD)|
|Kansas City University||Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, MS Biomedical Science, Dental Medicine|
|Keck Graduate Institute||MS Applied Life Sciences, MS Translational Medicine, Physician Assistant, Postbac Pre-Med, Postbac Pre-PA Certificate, MS Community Medicine|
|Keck Graduate Institute - Doctor of Pharmacy Program||Pharmacy|
|Loyola Marymount University||Postbac Pre-Med Program|
|Marshall B Ketchum University School of Physician Assistant Studies||Physician Assistant|
|Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences||Optometry, Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Acupuncture, Nursing, Dental Hygiene, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Pharmacy|
|National University of Natural Medicine||Naturopathic Medicine, Classical Chinese Medicine, Nutrition, Global Health and Integrative Medicine Research|
|Northwestern Health Sciences University||Postbac Pre-Med Program, Chiropractic|
|Oregon Health & Science University School of Dentistry||Dental Medicine|
|Point Loma Nazarene University||Occupational Therapy|
|Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science||Doctor of Medicine (MD), Nursing, Pharmacy, Podiatric Medicine, Graduate studies|
|Roseman University of Health Sciences||Pharmacy|
|Roseman University of Health Sciences College of Nursing||Nursing: Accelerated BSN, RN to BSN, MSN/FNP, Post Masters FNP Certificate|
|St. George's University||Doctor of Medicine (MD), Veterinary Medicine|
|The University of Colorado Skaggs School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Science||Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Science|
|The University of the Incarnate Word School of Osteopathic Medicine||Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, MS Biomedical Science|
|Trinity Medical Sciences University||Doctor of Medicine (MD)|
|UAG School of Medicine||Doctor of Medicine (MD)|
|UC Irvine School of Medicine||Doctor of Medicine (MD), MD/MBA, MS Biomedical Science|
|UCLA Fielding School of Public Health||Public Health|
|UCR School of Medicine||Doctor of Medicine (MD)|
|UCSF School of Pharmacy||Pharmacy|
|Uniformed Services University||Doctor of Medicine (MD)|
|U.S. Air Force||Scholarship opportunities to health professional schools (medical, dental, and others)|
|University of Arizona College of Veterinary Medicine||Veterinary Medicine|
|University of Medicine and Health Sciences (UMHS)||Doctor of Medicine (MD)|
|University of Southern California||Regulatory & Quality Sciences|
|University of St. Augustine||Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physician Assistant, and Speech-Language Pathology|
|University of the Pacific||Physician Assistant|
|University of the Pacific - School of Health Sciences||Athletic Training, Audiology, Clinical Nutrition, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant, Social Work, and Speech-Language Pathology|
|USC Mann School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences – Div. of Healthcare & Biopharmaceutical Business||MS Healthcare decision analysis, MS Biopharmaceutical Marketing|
|West Coast University||Pharmacy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant|
|Western Atlantic University School of Medicine||Doctor of Medicine (MD)|
|Western University of Health Sciences||Veterinary Medicine, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant, Occupational Thera|