Pomona College offers hour-long private tours to high school groups, educational partnership organizations, youth groups and third-party vendors with chaperoned students. Group tours are offered Monday-Friday at 1 p.m. during the academic year and at 10 a.m. during the summer. Visit our group tour calendar to check availability. We can only accommodate high-school-aged groups of 30 people or less. Groups of 10 or fewer students will be asked to join a general, public tour. If you have questions, please email the Group Tour Coordinator with your requested date and time.
- Please don’t make travel arrangements until you receive a follow-up email verifying that we have staff available to accommodate you.
- All requests must be submitted at least two weeks in advance. We cannot accommodate requests with less lead time.
- We are able to accommodate only one group per time slot. Once a time slot is filled, it will be unavailable for future requests.
- We cannot provide tours for elementary- or middle-school-aged students. No exceptions.
- Groups are alternatively welcome to conduct a self-guided tour. Self-guided tour pamphlets are available in the Office of Admissions and on our interactive map.
For more information about scheduling a visit to the other Claremont undergraduate colleges, please visit the 5C Group Tour page.