Pomona College offers hour-long private tours to high school groups, educational partnership organizations, youth groups and third-party vendors with chaperoned students. Group tours are offered Monday-Friday only at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. during the academic year and at 10 a.m. during the summer. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we can only accommodate high-school-aged groups of 30 people or less. Groups of 10 students or fewer will be asked to join the general, public tour. These smaller groups should contact Tom Campbell, Assistant Dean of Admissions, to register for your visit.
To register for a tour of 11-30 students, please choose an available date and time from the group tour calendar and follow the link to complete a request form. Do not complete this form if you are an individual or family wishing to take a tour of Pomona. Instead, visit our general visit page.
- Please don’t make travel arrangements until you receive a follow-up email verifying that we have staff available to accommodate you.
- All requests must be submitted at least two weeks in advance. We cannot accommodate requests with less lead time.
- We are able to accommodate only one group per time slot. Once a time slot is filled, it will be unavailable for future requests.
- We cannot provide tours for elementary- or middle-school-aged students. No exceptions.
- Groups are alternatively welcome to conduct a self-guided tour. Self-guided tour pamphlets are available in the Office of Admissions and on our interactive map.
For questions regarding group visits to Pomona College, contact Assistant Dean of Admissions Tom Campbell.
For more information about scheduling a visit to the other Claremont undergraduate colleges, please visit the 5C Group Tour page.