Pomona offers a program for prospective students who are high school seniors or transfer applicants to stay overnight in a residence hall as the guest of a current student. Visits are generally available Monday through Thursday nights during the fall semester. We provide visitors with:
- A visitor's ID
- Meal passes for dining halls
- Library and athletics facilities passes
- Cots and linens
Hosts can take visitors to their classes or visitors can select classes of interest from schedules available in the Office of Admissions.
- We must receive your request at least two weeks before the requested date.
- We can only accommodate visitors for one night.
- We offer overnight stays on a first-come, first-served basis and can't guarantee availability.
- Visitors can't stay overnight on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. We can suggest some local hotels for those days.
Scheduling an Overnight Visit
In March and April overnight visits are reserved for admitted students. Prospective students can stay overnight between early October and early December. Complete the online Overnight Visit Request Form at least two weeks before your requested date. If you are unable to schedule a visit for your requested night, please email Kristi Hart with your preferred date.
You will receive information about your student host shortly before your stay.