Pianists Genevieve Feiwen Lee and Ming Tsu are joined by Maggie Parkins, cello, and Nick Terry, percussion, in a program of music by Debussy, Kohn and Ung.
The program includes:
- Debussy's Six Épigraphes antiques (1915) for piano 4-hands
- Chinary Ung's Spiral (1987) for cello, percussion and piano
- Debussy's Sonate (1915) for cello and piano
- Kohn's Three Expressions (2015) for cello and piano (premiere)
- Debussy's En blanc et noir (1915) for two pianos
Free admission with open seating, no tickets.
Doors open approximately 30 minutes prior to performance.
- Pomona College
- Bridges Hall of Music
- 150 E. Fourth Street