The Archives contains historical images and material of enduring value generated by faculty, academic departments, administrative offices, students, and campus organizations beginning in the 1880s.
- Official records of campus administrative and academic departments
- Proceedings of the Board of Trustees and subordinate committees
- Records of the President's office (including correspondence, memoranda, annual reports, and subject files)
- Faculty papers (including correspondence, manuscripts, and research materials)
- College books and publications (including the Pomona College Magazine, The Metate yearbook, and The Student Life).
Archives Books and Publications Catalog:
- Images of the Pomona College campus, faculty and staff, events, and alumni
- Artifacts and scrapbooks related to Pomona College’s history
Detailed information about the holdings of the Pomona College Archives is available upon request.