Unofficial PDF Transcripts

If you are a current student, or if you graduated in 2002 or later, you can access a downloadable PDF copy of your unofficial transcript via My.Pomona. Log on, select the student page and click on "My Transcript Requests."

Official Transcripts

There are several options for delivery of your official transcript.  When you place your order, you may ask us to:

  • Email a secure electronic copy of your official transcript;
  • Mail an official hard copy transcript to specific address; or
  • Hold an official hard copy in the Registrar's Office for you to pick up.

If you are a current student, please log on to My.Pomona, select the student page and then click on “My Transcript Requests” from the panel on the left of the screen.

If you are not a current student, you can self-register for an account on the ordering site here.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is an electronic transcript?

An electronic transcript is an official transcript that has been digitally signed, certified, and delivered via e-mail. Please make sure your recipient accepts official electronic transcripts before submitting an electronic transcript request.

How do I have a paper copy mailed?

Simply request the “Paper Transcript – Mailed” option from our ordering website.

Do I need an unofficial or official transcript?

Ask your recipient which is preferred. Remember that if you are a current student, your unofficial transcript is available for download 24/7 via My.Pomona.

I'm applying to medical school. How should I request a transcript?

Our transcript vendor has partnered with AMCAS to receive electronic transcripts. Sending your transcript to AMCAS electronically is the safest and fastest option. Simply select the AMCAS document type when placing your order. You will need your AMCAS ID number. Within two hours of requesting your transcript, the AMCAS application portal should reflect that AMCAS has received it. See the AMCAS website for more information.

I'm applying to law school. How should I request a transcript?

LSAC requires hard-copy transcripts sent by mail; electronic transcripts are not accepted. Simply place an order for a mail-order official transcript and attach the LSAC cover letter to your order. Please note that FedEx does not deliver to post office boxes so you should not select the FedEx option for LSAC orders.

I have a cover letter and/or a form I need to send with my transcript. How do I attach it?

If the form requires any action from the Registrar's Office (a signature, or any fields to be filled in) please send it to us at We will complete the form and send it back to you. You will then be able to upload the form with your transcript order.

If the form requires no action on our part, simply attach a PDF version of the form when placing your order and it will be sent along with your transcript.

Do I have to order through the web?

Yes, all transcript requests must go through the transcript ordering website.

How long will it take to process my order?

Electronic transcripts are processed within minutes. Mailed orders are sent out the same day if the order is placed before 2pm PST. We do not mail transcripts on Saturdays, Sundays, or certain holidays (New Year's Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve Day, Christmas Day, or New Year's Eve Day). Orders placed for pick-up are processed within one business day. Please allow an extra business day for processing if you graduated prior to 1990.

May I still order and pick up transcripts in the Registrar's Office?

You are welcome to stop by the office and place an order for a transcript via our student computer stations. You may also place an order for pick-up in the Registrar's Office. Please allow one business day for processing.

I'm creating a self-registration account and received the following error message: "The account information could not be validated." What should I do?

The system was unable to find you the database. Please carefully review the information you have submitted for identification. You must enter the last year attended or the last four digits of your social security number. If you chose to enter both, both MUST be correct. If you feel the information is correct and you are still receiving the error message, please contact our office at (909) 621-8147.

When will my card be charged?

The charge will be pre-authorized when you place the order, but your card will not be charged until the transcript is sent.

How can I check the status of my order?

You can log in to the order site and click on “Order Status” at the top of the page.

My order was placed on hold. What should I do?

Check the email you received with the hold status for more information on why the hold was placed on your account.

Remember that current students are unable to receive transcripts during grading periods (typically after the last day of classes and continuing for two weeks after final exams end). Once the grading period ends your order will automatically be processed.

If you have a financial hold please contact the student accounts manager at (909) 621-8214 or at Once the hold is removed, your transcript request will be automatically processed. You can check its status as described above.

When I log in I see this message: "Due to a restriction or hold placed by your school, you are unable to order any documents at this time." What should I do?

A financial hold has been placed on your account. Please contact the student accounts manager at (909) 621-8214 or at Once the hold is removed, you will be able to place an order.

I'm applying to transfer and filling out the Common Application. What should I do?

We are unable to process online forms for the Common Application at this time. Please log in to the Common Application site and enter as the recommender email. Save the form as a PDF and forward it to us via email. We will complete the form and send it back to you. You will then be able upload the form with your transcript order.

Do you have other questions? See more frequently asked questions or contact our office!