- Be knowledgeable about the appropriate agency and College guidelines with respect to proposal preparation, budgets and need to acquire appropriate approvals (human and animal subject approvals, approval to use hazardous materials and/or recombinant DNA) He/she should comply with these regulations and secure appropriate approvals.
- Adhere to specific budget restrictions and ensure that expenditures do not commence without the receipt of a fully executed Award unless authorized advanced approvals are obtained from the Agency’s program officer and confirmed by the Associate Dean.
- Certify that costs charged to a Sponsored Project are accurate; particular attention should be paid to salary so that it matches the effort vested in the project.
- Comply with ALL periodic and final programmatic reporting requirements in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that sub-recipients, if any, comply with all terms and requirements of each Award.