Direct from the Farm
Look for these signs at Frary Dining Hall for meals made with fresh herbs grown on campus.
- Send a Special Occasion Care Package to show you care!
- National Food Day Celebration at Frank on Thursday, October 23rd. View the Menu [pdf]
- Local Produce Friday @ Frary and Monday @ Frank. View the Local Produce available weekly.
- Check out our Health and Wellness page to view our Monthly Nutrition Newsletter created by our nutritionist Liz Ryan, who is also a Pomona alum.
- Follow us on Twitter at @pomonadining. Get the latest updates and chef specials, and find out what's for snack.
Pumpkin Carving Contest At Frary
Come show off your carving skills and win some great prizes! Thursday October 30th from 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Signup Sheet will be located on the Comment board in Frary. The first 20 students that sign up are guaranteed a spot.
Pomona College Dining Services is proudly self-operated by Pomona employees for Pomona College. Our staff is committed to offering a top-notch dining experience for all of our students, staff and faculty. We are committed to sustainability, healthy eating and overall excellence in all aspects of the dining experience.
|Margie McKenna||Assistant Director Campus Services||(909) 607-3457||(909) 607-9276|
|Ralph Zavala||Executive Chef||(909) 607-2240||(909) 607-9276|
|Kim Wunner||Catering Manager||(909) 607-9281||(909) 621-8434|
Mailing AddressPomona College, Dining Services, 260 E. Bonita Avenue, Claremont, CA 91711
Campus LocationFrank Dining Hall
Emaildining@pomona.edu | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org