The QuestBridge National College Match is a college and scholarship application process that helps outstanding low-income high school seniors gain admission and full four-year scholarships to the nation's most selective colleges. College Match scholarships, which are provided by participating colleges, cover the full cost of tuition, room and board, are loan-free, and require no parental contribution. The key benefits of the National College Match program include:
- Full four-year scholarship with no loans
- No application fees
- The opportunity to attend one of 35 top-tier colleges
- A unique application that is designed to help high-achieving students turn their low-income status into an advantage in the college admission process
Successful QuestBridge applicants demonstrate exceptional academic abilities and a drive to succeed despite financial obstacles. Scholars come from diverse cultural and racial backgrounds, and various domestic and international geographic regions.
For more information on how to apply for the National College Match, visit QuestBridge National College Match Flowchart.
How to Apply as a QuestBridge College Match Finalist
Congratulations on becoming a QuestBridge Match Finalist! If you have any questions about applying to Pomona, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students who become QuestBridge College Match Finalists must submit the following additional materials to Pomona College by November 1:
- Official high school transcript(s), mailed or emailed directly by your counselor to email@example.com with the subject line "College Match Finalists, Full Legal Name, Official Transcript"
- Official SAT or ACT scores, sent directly from College Board/ACT or on your official transcript
Students may also submit theatre, dance, music, visual arts, science, or math supplements for consideration. As a QuestBridge College Match Finalist, you will need to submit your supplemental materials by November 1 using one of the QuestBridge Specific Supplement pages. More information can be found on the Pomona College Slideroom Page.
Information for all QuestBridge Applicants
- Students who are Non-Finalists can apply to Pomona through Early Decision I or II or Regular Decision. Read more information about QuestBridge Non-Finalists.
- Students who become Finalists but do not participate in the College Match process are Non-Participating Finalists. Non-Participating Finalists can apply to Pomona through Early Decision I or II or Regular Decision. Read more information about Non-Participating Finalists.
- Non-Match Finalists who do not match with a college through the National College Match program may still apply to Pomona via Early Decision II or Regular Decision. Read more information about Non-Match QuestBridge Finalists.