A Commitment to Need-Based Financial Aid
Upcoming Financial Aid Sessions
- Renewing Your Financial Aid: Wednesday, November 11, 5 – 6 p.m. in 6pm Rose Hills Theatre
- Renewing Your Financial Aid: Thursday, December 3, 5 – 6 p.m. in Rose Hills Theatre
The Financial Aid Office will be closed on Tuesday, November 10 and Thursday, November 12, 2015. Please email us at email@example.com or leave us a voice message at 909-621-8205.
Pomona College is one of a handful of institutions which practice need-blind admissions and provide need-based financial aid. Any family who feels they might need help paying for a Pomona education is welcome to apply.
Who Can Apply?
Financial Aid Stats
of our students receive some form of financial aid (includes loans and private outside scholarships)
of our students receive need-based scholarship aid from the college
of our graduating seniors borrow to help finance their college experience
Any family who feels they may need help paying for a Pomona education is welcome to apply for aid. If admitted, applicants can be confident that their full financial need as determined by Pomona's aid office will be met.
How Our Financial Aid Works
- Our financial aid package for each student is comprised of grants, scholarships, and a small work stipend. We do not package loans.
- We determine need through a careful review of each family's financial circumstances. We also take into account special circumstances, and use fair and individual judgment in determining aid awards.
- You're not required to take a loan to meet the cost of attending Pomona. Still, you might want to consider loans to help finance your family's contribution.
Navigate Our Website
Estimate your prospective financial aid eligibility at Pomona. The Net Price Calculator is not an official offer of financial aid nor an application for financial aid, but rather a tool for estimating your eligibility.
Learn the steps and get the documents and links you need to apply for financial aid.
Know the deadlines for submitting your financial aid documents.
Review this year's policies and procedures for enrolled students.
Current, admitted, and matriculated students can log in to access their financial aid information.