Our mission is to facilitate connections among students, faculty, staff and other school resources as well as to motivate students to discover new and creative ways to define and achieve success at school. The Sage Fellows Program is available to help all Pomona students become more effective and efficient learners. Sage Fellows and its resources are here to get you on the right path towards academic success at Pomona!
Individual Academic Coaching
Sage Fellows can assist you with:
- Accessing Campus Resources
- Memory Improvement
- Note-Taking Skills
- Reading Skills and Strategies
- Stress Management
- Study Habits and Strategies
- Time Management
- Wellness Strategies (sleep, in class, etc.)
- And More!
Reasons Why You Might Visit Sage Fellows
- Learning Skills Handouts
- You feel...
- uncomfortable talking in class.
- you don't have enough time to get everything done.
- you're a slow reader.
- You want to...
- improve your test performance.
- raise your grades.
- reduce your test anxiety.
- sign up for a tutor or study group.
- attending class regularly but you feel like you're missing important points.
- easily distracted and have trouble concentrating in class and while studying.
- having trouble completing tests within the allotted time.
- spending hours studying for classes but still not “getting it.”
- unsure of how to take notes effectively.