In the event of an emergency, this space will be used to provide timely information for students, parents, faculty, staff, and other members of the College family. It will be updated regularly as new information becomes available.
Emergencies, disasters and accidents can happen at anytime. Pomona College is prepared to respond to emergencies 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. If a major emergency such as an earthquake, hazardous materials accident or shooting occurs, the Executive Staff and the Emergency Response Team will direct the College’s emergency response. Specially trained response and support teams will be activated.
At all times, the College’s highest priority is the safety and well-being of students, faculty and staff.
In the event of an emergency, regular updates will be posted our on-campus Emergency Web.
Download the Evacuation Map
Emergency Phone Numbers
- Campus Safety: (909) 607-2000
- Student Health Services: (909) 621-8222
- Monsour Counseling and Psychological Services: (909) 621-8202
- TCCS Office of the Chaplains: (909) 621-8685
- Pomona College Environmental Health and Safety Office: (909) 607-7359