Register on Sagehen Connect Today
Sagehen Connect provides access to the official Pomona College alumni directory to connect (or reconnect) with classmates, roommates, hallmates and any other Sagehens you’re hoping to get in touch with. Features include desktop and mobile versions, updated privacy settings, Sage Coaching, Regional Alumni Chapter groups, Pomona College Magazine Class Notes and more.
Sagehen Connect Highlights
- Access to Pomona’s full alumni directory with multiple search options.
- Choose what information you want share in your profile and opt out at any time.
- Update your contact information to keep up with alumni events and programs as well as Pomona news and announcements.
- Log in with email, LinkedIn, Google, Apple or Facebook.
- Easily integrate your LinkedIn information with your profile.
- Register as a Sage Coach through the Sagepost47 program to help alumni or students with career and graduate school advising, job and internship search, resume review, and volunteer for career panels and presentations and more. You choose your level of involvement.
- Upload photos and create photo albums of Sagehen gatherings, class reunions or your time at Pomona.
- Join Regional Alumni Chapter Groups.
- Read the Pomona College Magazine Class Notes.
- Invite your Pomona friends to join Sagehen Connect directly from the site, using email or social media.
- Message alumni directly from within the platform.
Get started now!
Please allow up to 48 hours to receive your login request approval.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access Sagehen Connect?
Sagehen Connect is desktop, laptop and mobile friendly. Get your Sagehen Connect login set up here.
Can I use Sagehen Connect on my mobile phone?
Sagehen Connect is mobile friendly and easy to use on your mobile phone or tablet. Start by navigating your mobile browser (e.g., Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.) to the Sagehen Connect landing page. Save the page to your bookmarks or home screen for quick access.
Is there a fee to use Sagehen Connect?
There is no fee to use Sagehen Connect.
Who can access Sagehen Connect?
Pomona College alumni and current students have access. Alumni are not able to see or search for students. Students are able to see and search for alumni for advice-seeking purposes.
Can I opt out?
Absolutely. Simply email email@example.com or call 1-888-SAGEHEN and let us know you would like to be removed from Sagehen Connect. It may take up to three business days to complete your request.
Once the opt-out is completed, your information will not be visible or searchable. If you change your mind at any time, please call the number above or email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be added back.
What personal information is visible to user prior to setting up a login?
Information displayed for alumni and students who have not established their Sagehen Connect login may include:
- Class year
- Pomona College affinities (e.g., sports played)
- Email address
- Employer city, state and country
Can I edit, hide or unhide personal information?
Log in and edit and update your profile in Sagehen Connect at any time. To hide or unhide your information, go to Settings and select Privacy. Need help? Email email@example.com or call 1-888-SAGEHEN.
Can I message others from Sagehen Connect?
Yes, you can message people via email or social media, depending on the user information available.
Can I find deceased alumni in the Sagehen Connect Directory?
Yes, deceased alumni are listed in the Sagehen Connect Directory.
How do I connect my Sagehen Connect account with my LinkedIn account?
From the Sagehen Connect landing page, click the Get Started button. On the registration box, select the LinkedIn button and follow the steps to connect your LinkedIn account with Sagehen Connect. This will enable you to pull your LinkedIn information into your Sagehen Connect profile. See more detailed instructions on the Sagehen Connect platform support site.
Can I connect my Sagehen Connect account with other social media accounts?
Yes. If you prefer, you can also register with your Facebook, Apple or Google account instead of LinkedIn, or use your own email and password. Simply select the account you want to use from the registration box when you set up your Sagehen Connect account.
Where can I find more detailed support information for Sagehen Connect?
Please visit the Sagehen Connect support site to find detailed instructions for and information about using the platform. You can also reach this site by clicking on "Technical Support" when logged in to Sagehen Connect.