IPB's Beauty and the Beast
Saturday, April 25 - 1pm & 7pm
Sunday, April 26 - 1pm
$46=PREMIUM;2nd Section: $38=ADULT;$34=SENIOR;$28=CHILD;
Faculty/Staff of Claremont Colleges receive a discount
NO DISCOUNTS ON WEEKEND OF PERFORMANCES AT WINDOW
Groups of 15+ Use Code:GROUP20 20% off entire order except premium
Groups of 25+ Use Code: CORP30 30% off entire order except premium
Beauty and the Beast is Inland Pacific Ballet’s newest original ballet creatively adapted from adventure filled stories.Living at the edge of a mystical forest,Beauty is a young girl pure of heart,whose father is accosted by a mysterious Beast after picking a single white rose from the Beast’s beloved garden.To save her father,Beauty offers herself in exchange for his freedom, and begins a journey of love and transformation for both herself and the Beast.Stunning costumes and amazing theatrical effects.
Claremont Colleges Ballroom Dance Spring Concert - Icons of Music: Legends, Divas and Superstars"
Saturday, May 2nd @7pm & Sunday, May 3rd @11am
The Nationally Recognized CCBDC's Annual Spring Concert returns with this year's theme: “Icons of Music: Legends, Divas and Superstars." This annual event is one of the largest shows of its kind in the country, showcasing over 100 dancers performing formation routines and solos in International Ballroom and Latin, Swing, and Salsa. Runs 90 minutes with intermission. Not to be Missed!
Fac/Staff/Students/Alum/Seniors/Children:$11 Genl Adm: $21
Claremont High School presents THE ADDAMS FAMILY
Friday May 29th - 7:30pm
Saturday, May 30th - 2pm & 7:30pm
Claremont High School Theatre is very excited to present this coming spring musical The Addams Family. This fun musical comedy follows the lives of a ghoulish, quirky, eccentric family with a likeness for things we might find gruesome or morbid.
Tickets will go on sale in the Spring. Keep checking the CHS ASB website for ticket information: https://webstores.activenetwork.com/school-software/claremont_high_schoo/, or for additional information call: 909-624-9053 X30463
TICKETS NOT AVAILABLE AT BRIDGES AUDITORIUM
Bridges Auditorium is one of the premier college venues in Southern California, showcasing the best in lectures, music, and the performing arts. Located on the campus of Pomona College in Claremont, Bridges Auditorium was built in 1931. This 2,500-seat theatre is a historic venue modeled after the opera houses and concert halls of Europe and is of the Italian Renaissance architectural style.
Box Office Information
- Hours are 10AM-4PM, Monday through Friday & 2 hours prior to all performances
- Number is 909-607-1139. If you don’t reach the box office staff due to high volume, please leave your contact info and your call will be returned promptly as possible.
- Credit Cards American Express, Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- Seniors are 60 and above. Children are 12 and under. EVERYONE needs a ticket for admission.
- If you require special seating, contact the Box Office direct.
- Discounts:Many events have special pricing for Claremont College students, faculty and staff which can be purchased over the phone or at the window, just ask.
- Receipts/tickets shown electronically on phones, tablets, etc. will not be accepted.
- Parking is free and located in the South Campus two-level parking structure at 1st and Columbia. To enter the 2nd level, exit the east end of the 1st level, go left and enter 2nd level at NE corner of parking structure.
- * IMPORTANT - See Policies regarding RESALE OF TICKETS *
To ensure our patrons receive the quality service and ease of access that they deserve, Bridges Auditorium incorporates Convenience and Handling fees which are standard in the ticketing industry.
- Ticketing Operations and Processing Fees: These fees go toward covering expenditures related to promptly fulfilling your ticket order, including staffing, equipment, supplies, and postage. Our Convenience Fee applies to online orders only. This fee specifically covers the various costs incurred to operate our website and allows you the opportunity to choose your own seats, pay for your order, and print your tickets in the comfort of your home or office 24 hours a day.
Performance Schedule 2014/15 and Secure Ticket Ordering
|Sharon Kuhn||Events Manager||(909) 621-8031||(909) 607-7774|
|Kurt Beardsley||Production Manager||(909) 607-8580||(909) 607-7774|
|Matt Pavey||Technical Director||(909) 607-8281||(909) 607-7774|
|Kathy Etter||Box Office||(909) 607-1139||(909) 607-7774|
|Tamsin Offner||Media and Marketing||(909) 607-7707||(909) 607-7774|
Mailing AddressPomona College, Bridges Auditorium, 450 N. College Way, Claremont, CA 91711
Campus LocationBridges Auditorium