ICCA West Semifinals
INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP OF A CAPPELLA Saturday March 28th 7PM
Hosted by The Afterschool Specials from the Claremont Colleges.
Participants TBA - top two groups from each quarterfinal.
The Varsity Vocals International Championship of A Cappella is the only international tournament that showcases the art of student a cappella singing. If you thought the movie Pitch Perfect was “aca-awesome”, here's an event that you’ll definitely find “aca-mazing”. The Western Semifinal of the International Championship of Collegiate A Cappella (ICCA) is taking place, for the second year, at Bridges Auditorium on the beautiful Pomona College campus in Claremont, CA. This family-friendly event will feature the top two placing groups from each of our five Western Quarterfinal events. They will compete for first-place and to continue on to the International Finals in New York.
For more information, please visit this website: www.varsityvocals.com
Comedian Hannibal Buress
Saturday, February 28th 8pm
Hannibal Buress, the 2012 winner of Comedy Central’s award for Best Club Comic, has been lauded by Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly, Esquire, and Variety for his stage presence and wit. In addition to co-hosting The Eric Andre Show on Adult Swim, he has released two one hour specials, regularly appears on Broad City and Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell, has guest-starred on The Mindy Project, and appeared in the film Neighbors alongside Seth Rogen and Zac Efron. As a stand-up comedian, he’s been consistently featured throughout the late-night circuit, including the Late Show with David Letterman, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, and the Late Late show with Craig Ferguson.
$14 Claremont College Students $29 General Adm
Eyes on Africa presents FATOUMATA DIAWARA
Thursday, April 2nd - 8PM
Malian singer-songwriter, Fatoumata Diawara has created a unique modern folk sound based around the traditional Wassoulou music of West Africa, jazz, and blues. Diawara’s powerful material is drawn from her own history and voices the spectrum of the contemporary African experience. The dulcet tones of her voice and guitar have won her accolades and many famous fans including Damon Albarn, Herbie Hancock, and Led Zeppelin’s John Paul Jones. In addition to touring the world, Diwara has performed at the Glastonbury festival in Scotland and shared the stage with Paul McCartney for the 2012 African Express finale concert.
FREE for all Faculty, Staff and Students of the Claremont Colleges. A ticket is required for entry, just pick one up at the box office.
$14 for the General Public.
Check Website, Facebook and Twitter for further updates
TESOCAL presents Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
Saturday, April 18th - 2PM
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat is a musical with lyrics by Tim Rice and music by Andrew Lloyd Webber. The story is based on the "coat of many colors" story of Joseph from the Bible's Book of Genesis.
Tickets will go on sale April 13th, 2015
$22 & $26
IPB's Beauty and the Beast
Saturday, April 25 - 1pm & 7pm
Sunday, April 26 - 1pm
$38-$46 with reduced price for seniors and children.**Except for Premium Section**
Faculty/Staff of Claremont Colleges receive a discount
NO DISCOUNTS ON WEEKEND OF PERFORMANCES AT WINDOW
Groups of 15+ Use Code:GROUP20
Groups of 25+ Use Code: CORP30
Beauty and the Beast is Inland Pacific Ballet’s newest original ballet creatively adapted from adventure filled stories.Living at the edge of a mystical forest,Beauty is a young girl pure of heart,whose father is accosted by a mysterious Beast after picking a single white rose from the Beast’s beloved garden.To save her father,Beauty offers herself in exchange for his freedom, and begins a journey of love and transformation for both herself and the Beast.Stunning costumes and amazing theatrical effects.
Claremont Colleges Ballroom Dance Spring Concert
Saturday, May 2nd
Sunday May, 3rd
The nationally recognized Claremont Colleges Ballroom Dance Company Spring Concert! One of the largest shows of its kind in the country, showcasing over 100 dancers performing formation routines and solos in Ballroom, Latin and Social Dancing styles. Not to be Missed!
Claremont High School presents THE ADDAMS FAMILY
Friday May 29th - 7:30pm
Saturday, May 30th - 2pm & 7:30pm
Claremont High School Theatre is very excited to present this coming spring musical The Addams Family. This fun musical comedy follows the lives of a ghoulish, quirky, eccentric family with a likeness for things we might find gruesome or morbid.
Tickets will go on sale in the Spring. Keep checking the CHS ASB website for ticket information: https://webstores.activenetwork.com/school-software/claremont_high_schoo/, or for additional information call: 909-624-9053 X30463
TICKETS NOT AVAILABLE AT BRIDGES AUDITORIUM
Bridges Auditorium is a premier college venue for the best in music, theatre, and performing arts. Located on the Pomona College campus in beautiful Claremont, California, the 2,500-seat theatre, built in 1931, is a historic venue modeled after European concert houses of that time.
Box Office Information
- Box Office hours are 10AM-4PM, Monday through Friday.
- Open 2 hours prior to all performances and remain open until intermission.
- Tickets can be purchased 24/7 through our website, by phone or in person
- The Box Office number is 909-607-1139. If you don’t reach the box office staff due to high volume, please leave your contact info and your call will be returned promptly as possible
- We accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- If you require special seating, contact the Box Office direct.
- *Receipts/tickets shown electronically on phones, tablets, etc will not be accepted.
- Parking is free and located in the South Campus two-level parking structure at 1st and Columbia. To enter the 2nd level, exit the east end of the 1st level, go left and enter 2nd level at NE corner of parking structure.
- Many events have special pricing for Claremont College students, faculty and staff which can be purchased over the phone or at the window.
- Seniors are 60 and above. Children are 12 and under. EVERYONE needs a ticket for admission.
* IMPORTANT - See Policies regarding RESALE OF TICKETS *
- Bridges Auditorium strives to provide the highest possible level of service to our patrons. Convenience and Handling fees are standard in the ticketing industry.
- Ticketing Operations and Processing Fees: These fees are charged on phone,at window and online.These fees cover all the costs related to fulfilling your ticket order including administrative and box office staffing, equipment, supplies and postage. Convenience Fee: This is an online only fee.This fee covers various costs to operate our state-of the art website, which allows you the convenience of picking your own seats, paying for your order and printing your tickets in the comfort of your home or office 24 hours a day.
Performance Schedule 2014/15 and Secure Ticket Ordering
|Sharon Kuhn||Events Manager||(909) 621-8031||(909) 607-7774|
|Kurt Beardsley||Production Manager||(909) 607-8580||(909) 607-7774|
|Matt Pavey||Technical Director||(909) 607-8281||(909) 607-7774|
|Kathy Etter||Box Office||(909) 607-1139||(909) 607-7774|
|Tamsin Offner||Media and Marketing||(909) 607-7707||(909) 607-7774|
Mailing AddressPomona College, Bridges Auditorium, 450 N. College Way, Claremont, CA 91711
Campus LocationBridges Auditorium